Tuesday, September 7, 2010

my love now & forever!


my Mr. S.A.R ....


I really miss him....a day to days, my loves get increase n strongly!! =p


love u infinity dear... even i slalu je majok2, doubt u 24hrs but deep in myheart dat my pure love only for u!


yop, i will remember '49' point - why i love u dila... so sweet! nyummy2 beb..(nak publish buleyh x?)


syg, u always treat me like a princess... erm u give me too much of loves and till today i cant to explained my feeling...


u make me crazzzyy......giler...x keruan......every second, my mind is thinking of u..nva stop to 'missing u"...because i know, "only u have a key into my heart"


Mat smart....hehehe =) , surely i promise to be da best for u....


when u are mine....its automatically that im urs syg...

lastly, thanks for loving me dear......!!!!