Monday, August 9, 2010

Reasons Why I love You Diela..












1. I love u coz I know u love me for who I am. All the d time we’ve been together, I’ve become who I am for u.
2. I love u coz u r THE one. I KNOW it.
3. I love u coz u r U; u r not pretending 4 who u r around me.
4. I love u coz u gave me a brand new start when I was hurt b4 I knew u.
5. I love u coz u never give up.






6. I love u coz u r very caring, loving n all those sweet things u did baby.
7. I love u coz u gave me feelings that r so indescribable.
8. I love u coz u knew how much I need u n u KNOW me.
9. I love u coz u r always around when I need u the VERY much.
10. I love u coz u always give me advice whenever I am stuck or were having such an emotional breakdown.
11. I love u coz every time I felt vulnerable around people n my self-confident decrease, u always there to boost up my confidence back .










12. I love u coz u set me free n I definitely can’t do anything without u.
13. I love u coz u r so strong, emotionally. I know u r a strong person, no matter how people treat u, I promise u baby, I’ll never treat u the way they treat u. I cater to u, n I’ll LOVE u like they never did.
14. I love u coz I remember u said that u want me to accept u no matter how u looked that time. N I did, I accept u the way u r, I am in love with u baby, not ur looks.
15. I love u coz just the way u r. U r honest, faithful n u love me like no gal ever love me b4.
16. I love u coz I am happy that u r in my life n u re happy that I am in ur life.
17. I love u coz u set my soul at ease.
18. I love u coz I WANNA LOVE U FOREVER.
19. I love u coz the moment I saw ur face, my heart says ‘THIS IS THE ONE’ .
20. I love u coz all I think is u n all I want, is to be right beside U .






21. I love u coz every time I am with u, there’s no where I want to be baby .
22. I love u coz u ‘listen’.
23. I love u coz ur love that I felt even though it’s indescribable, it’s getting deep all the time.
24. I love u coz we both know we NEVER EVER want to let go of this love we have right now .
25. I love u coz all these time, I never got bored of u n I never got tired to spend time with u baby.
26. I love u coz from that moment on when I first known u, I give u all my heart, u n I will never be apart, n my dreams came true just coz of u.
27. I love u coz u kiss away my pain.
28. I love u coz u always make me LAUGH baby.
29. I love u coz the times when people were throwing their love away; I know I got a good girl right here.
30. I love u coz u know how to appreciate me baby, n there’s no one to love me better.
31. I love u coz nobody ever makes me feel this way.
32. I love u coz there nothing else I could need, I got u, n I am with u n u r with me.
33. I love u coz I know u n u know me.
34. I love u coz u make me go crazy with ur love.
35. I love u coz u r everything to me baby.
36. I love u coz u r my light in the dark .
37. I love u coz u make me a stronger just to be urs; our love is so beautiful baby. I feel it whenever we r together. n even when we r apart, coz I know being apart makes our hearts grow fonder.
38. I love u coz with u, I know where I belong .
39. I love u coz we know that this love won’t fade away .
40. I love u coz u r the reason, the only reason .











41. I love u coz I am blessed to find what I need n love which u is baby, I got u. HEHE
42. I love u coz u changed my whole life .
43. I love u coz u open up ur heart to me .
44. I love u coz u r MY GIRL, n I am UR MAN.
45. I love u coz u took me in ur arms n hold me right where I belong.
46. I love u coz u n I belong together .
47. I LOVE U COZ I KNOW THAT U LOVE ME BACK BABY, N I LOVE U NOT COZ OF HOW U LOOKED. IT IS SIMPLY COZ OF U! JUST U =)















siap di buat : 8/9/2010 "



date gedik memablish : 21/4/2011